Giving up the Ship just recently wrote on a new morale program at British Airways. The program, nicknamed Hug a Pilot, urged pilots to socialize with crew. Apparently, socialization led to something more.
While this is a bit tongue in cheek, in all seriousness, relations between cabin crew and pilot, crew and passenger, and anyone can stand improvement. Someone merely picked the wrong type of relations.
- Married British Airways pilot admits affair with teenage stewardess (telegraph.co.uk)
- BA pilot gets teen stewardess pregnant (thesun.co.uk)
- ‘Hug-A-Pilot’ Policy Goes Too Far, BA Grounds Pregnant Teen Stewardess (ibtimes.com)
- To fly, to service (thesun.co.uk)
- Thousands apply to become a British Airways pilot (linkybird.com)